1. I always leave a tiny scrap of food on my plate after eating…
no matter how hungry or full I am.
2. I find airplane turbulence thrilling.
3. I used to be a runner! Running 5 miles used to be “fun.” Ha!!
4. If I see a celebrity, or even if I THINK I see one,
I instantly get butterflies and sweaty palms.
5. I LOVE my hometown in Michigan…but after moving away,
I can’t see myself ever moving back!
It’s pretty amazing going to a grocery store, looking my ultimate worst,
and not seeing anyone I know!!!!
6. I had an itchy arm/shoulder since May
and just discovered part of the culprit was my daily kombucha and dark chocolate!!!
(long scientific reason, but yes,
they are still healthy, just not for me at this moment)
So now I’m giving them up for a month…
I’m a week in, and goin’ strong!
7. I live for my yin yoga class.
We don’t even do a down dog or sun salutation during the hour long class!
It’s only breathing and stretching: )
8. My brother Mitchell thinks every sentence that comes out of my mouth is funny.
He makes me feel good about myself hahaha.
9. I haven’t had a cold/cough/sore throat/flu in a year and a half.
I think its because I take Vitamin C every single day (plus other vitamins)
and of course, the bulk of my diet is veggies!
10. When I think about parachuting out of an airplane or dying at my current age,
I find parachuting 10x more terrifying.